Millennium Group’s co-investment programs are uniquely and strategically designed to meet the needs of institutional investors.
The alignment of mutual interests for all partners’ benefit enables Millennium Group to invest side-by-side with other goal-oriented institutions, corporations, pension funds, foreign investors and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) . We seek opportunities in core and value-added office and warehouse/distribution projects.
To all investment relationships, we bring:
- Capital sources
- Knowledge of major markets and industry trends
- Deal flow
- Alignment with partners’ interests
We have successfully co-invested and managed capital through various partnership ventures utilizing structures designed to enhance yields, capital gains and partnership objectives.
- Flexible ownership structures to optimize values and returns
- Growth consistent with/or exceeding identified goals
- Diversified investment risk
- Increased opportunities through combined financial strengths
- Access to regional markets
- Focused asset-management oversight to create and recognize inherent but unrealized asset values
- Full in-house property management and leasing capabilities
- State-of-the-art reports and investment analyses
- Multiple disposition and exit strategies to maximize values and investor yields
- Development feasibilities supported by detailed research analysis